Please note: If you are getting errors when trying to submit,
you should refresh the link by doing the following step.
Hold down the [Shift] key and click on the "reload/refresh" icon
located in your browser's URL/location field.
Welcome to the updated
Health Sciences AudioVisual and Room Scheduling website.
Follow these steps to begin using this website. Download the Reservation Help Sheet here.
- Click the Help Text icon on any page for contextual instructions for that screen.
- Only current clients can log in and request a room. If you are not a current client, all you have to do is email us with your contact info and affiliation (Student, staff or faculty) and ask to be added to the client database. We will add your info in, and then email you a helpsheet.
- To submit a request, you must be logged into this website first. Click the Login option (My Account menu above) and input your Active Directory (AD) or UCSD email username and password.
- On the initial login, you will be prompted to complete the Account Information screen. All fields are required except for the last field for "Assistant To".
- Before you can submit a request for the first time, you need to find your Client record and select it on your request form. A "client" is anyone who is in our database from reserving rooms in the past. If you have not reserved rooms with us before- please email us at email@example.com with your contact info (Name, phone #, email, dept affiliation) and ask to be added to our client database. We will add you and email you back to let you know you can now find yourself in the Client database list.
- When that screen is displayed, click the Help Text icon for detailed instructions.
- Next, you can click one of the links below to begin your request:
"Begin a SOM | Hillcrest | La Jolla Request:", OR
choose the desired request option (Reservations menu above).
- Use the "Room and AV" choices for the spaces that we schedule and the "AV Only" choices for the spaces that we do NOT schedule - for the desired area: SOM | Hillcrest | La Jolla.
- If you are requesting a recurring meeting, use the "Standing Meeting (all locations)" choice.
- You can view any previous requests by selecting the "View My Requests" option.
- You will receive a copy of your request immediately.
- Once the room is officially reserved, an email confirmation will be sent to you.
- Please Note: your room is not reserved UNTIL you receive the confirmation. If there is AV equipment with the room request, you will receive only one confirmation for everything. Please allow some additional time for the equipment confirmation.