Welcome to the
Health Sciences Room Scheduling website.
If you have NEVER made a reservation with HS Rooms before, please fill out this form FIRST before attempting to submit a request. Your name will not appear in the Client drop-down if you have never contacted us before.
You can log in with your Active Directory username and password, but will not be able to submit a request under your own name until we add you.
Please note- we do not add students. Please email email@example.com for information.
- Room Scheduling inquiries/any issues should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to verify the installed AV equipment in the room that you request.
- To check installed AV equipment for a room, click the linked room title and the "FEATURES" tab.
- AV Services is separate and now under the UC Health IS group.
- AV Services is now called "Interactive Media Technology Services."
- Inquiries for AV services should be sent to email@example.com. For URGENT AV requests only, call the IS Help Desk at (619) 543-4357 (x3-HELP). Make sure to refer to "Interactive Media Technology Services."
- For AV needs outside of the room's standard equipment - Submit a ticket here: https://uchealth.service-now.com/ess_ucsd. After login to that site, click these selections to request additional AV equipment: "Request Catalog" > "Service Request" > "General Request" form at bottom of page.
- Please note- AV does not rent/loan computers for meetings anymore.
Please note: If you are getting an error that states your username or password is invalid, make sure you are leaving off the "@ucsd.edu" from your username if you are inputting your Active Directory (AD) username. Also make sure your password is your AD password. If you still get an error, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call x25741 and make sure to tell us the specific error message.
If an error message states that your account is "Inactive", please contact us to reactivate your account.
WARNING: The "Create an Account" green button option is only for users who are affiliated with UCSD but do not have a UCSD email account. For example- SDSU Nursing administrators
If you selected Create an Account, your User Id is the entire email address input.
Note: The "I've forgotten my password" link only works for people who use a non-AD login. If you have tried to log in with your UCSD AD account (without the "@ucsd.edu") and are still having issues, please email us for assistance.
Please log in below with your UCSD AD account username and password.
If you have never made a reservation with HS Rooms before, please fill out this form FIRST before attempting to submit a request.