Welcome to the
Health Sciences Room Scheduling website.
If you receive any error message when logging in such as "Inactive", please contact us to reactivate your account, do NOT create a new account.
**Hillcrest Campus- Main Tower rooms 3-310, 5-309, 8-308 and 10-309 are not available for the next couple months/ Command Center has made them social distancing breakrooms for the foreseeable future** The ACR Room (1-117) is also not available due to Incident Command Center. The room 4-308 is being used for COVID Testing.
**SOM Campus is locked down until further notice. This means access is only with Occupant badge access, meaning only building occupant reservations can be confirmed since we cannot provide access to any non-occupants due to lockdown orders.*** MET Reservations are limited due to restrictions.
SOM Campus cannot take weekend reservations at the moment. Please check back for further notice.
Also, until the Governor allows large groups to assemble, you must use social distancing and mask rules at all locations.
This is subject to change.**
- Room Scheduling inquiries/any issues should be sent to email@example.com.
- Be sure to verify the installed AV equipment in the room that you request.
- To check installed AV equipment for a room, click the linked room title and the "FEATURES" tab.
- AV Services is separate and now under the UC Health IS group.
- AV Services is now called "Interactive Media Technology Services."
- Inquiries for AV services should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For URGENT AV requests only, call the IS Help Desk at (619) 543-4357 (x3-HELP). Make sure to refer to "Interactive Media Technology Services."
- For AV needs outside of the room's standard equipment - Submit a ticket here: https://uchealth.service-now.com/ess_ucsd. After login to that site, click these selections to request additional AV equipment: "Request Catalog" > "Service Request" > "General Request" form at bottom of page.
- Please note- AV does not rent/loan computers for meetings anymore.
WARNING: The "Create an Account" green button option is only for users who are affiliated with UCSD but do not have a UCSD email account. For example- SDSU Nursing administrators
If you selected Create an Account, your User Id is the entire email address input.
Note: The "I've forgotten my password" link only works for people who use a non-AD login. If you have tried to log in with your UCSD AD account (without the "@ucsd.edu") and are still having issues, please email us for assistance and include the error message .
Please log in below with your UCSD AD account username and password.
If you are staff or faculty and have never made a reservation with HS Rooms before, please click on the blue text here- fill out this form FIRST before attempting to submit a request. Otherwise, your name will not appear in the Client drop-down if you have never contacted us before.
We do not add students to the client database. Email email@example.com if you are a grad/med student and need information about room scheduling.
If an error message states that your account is "Inactive", please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your account, do NOT create a new account.
Please only use the Standing Meeting Request form for inputting dates for recurring meetings. Dates must be on/after July 1st and not exceed June 2022.