Welcome to the
Health Sciences Room Scheduling website.
If you receive any error message when logging in such as "Inactive", please contact us to reactivate your account, do NOT create a new account.
**Hillcrest Campus- The ACR Room (1-117) is also not available until further notice, due to Incident Command Center. The room 4-308 is also not available, as it is being used for COVID Testing/vaccine clinic.
**La Jolla Medical Campus- The SDGE Room is not available at this time, also being used for COVID vaccine clinic.
**SOM Campus building main entrances are locked for the summer, but all Health/SOM badges should give access to main doors.
SOM Campus cannot take weekend reservations at the moment. Please check back for further notice.
Also, you must use masks indoors at meetings/events at all locations.
No food allowed inside rooms/indoor spaces listed on this website.
This is subject to change.**
- Room Scheduling inquiries/any issues should be sent to email@example.com.
- To check AV equipment for a room, click the linked room title and the "FEATURES" tab.
- AV Services is separate and now under the UC Health IS group.
- AV Services is now called "Interactive Media Technology Services."
- Inquiries for AV services should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For URGENT AV requests only, call the IS Help Desk at (619) 543-4357 (x3-HELP). Make sure to refer to "Interactive Media Technology Services."
- For AV needs outside of the room's standard equipment - Submit a ticket here: https://uchealth.service-now.com/ess_ucsd. After login to that site, click these selections to request additional AV equipment: "Request Catalog" > "Service Request" > "General Request" form at bottom of page.
- Please note- AV does not rent/loan computers for meetings anymore.
Please log in below with your UCSD AD account username and password.
Most users can use their AD username/password but there are a few who in the past had created an account on this site- for those users- your whole email address is your username.
If an error message states that your account is "Inactive", please email email@example.com to reactivate your account, do NOT create a new account.
We do not add students to the client database. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a grad/med student and need information about room scheduling.
Note: The "I've forgotten my password" link only works for certain people who log in with their entire email address as described above. If you have tried to log in with your UCSD AD account (without the "@ucsd.edu") and are still having issues, please email us for assistance and include the exact error message.